1. Put the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a pot and add the cut artichokes.
2. Add the rice, let it toast for a few minutes and deglaze with white wine.
3. Once the wine has evaporated, add the soy sauce reduction and hot broth to cover the rice. Allow to simmer and add liquid as needed, but do not overdo it.
4. Continue stirring until cooked through, let stand a few minutes covered.
5. Mantecare all’onda (movement that literally creates a wave of risotto) with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Serve on a flat plate and finish with herbs and liquorice powder.