1. Take a lamb shoulder, debone it and season it with salt, pepper, minced garlic, lemon peel and roll it up, close it with pork net and brown it gently in a pan on all sides.
2. Salt lightly on the outside, add celery, carrot and onion along with a bay leaf, allow to brown and deglaze with red wine, once evaporated cook for another 35 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, brown them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with fennel flowers. Once golden, drain and salt them.
4. Blanch the Jerusalem artichokes after washing them and cutting them into pieces, then brown them.
5. Take the shoulder of lamb, cut a thick slice and brown it in a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, decorate the dish by laying the lamb on the bottom, place the potatoes near the meat and accompany with radicchio dressed with oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.