1. Clean the savoy cabbage into leaves.
2. In a baking dish, drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the cabbage leaves, interspersing with oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Bake the savoy cabbage with a weight at 130 degrees for 1 hour in the oven, once tender remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. In the meantime, peel and julienne the red onion, blanch in water lightly acidulated with vinegar and salt.
5. Clean the pumpkin and cut it into thin slices, season with salt, vinegar, pepper and extra-virgin olive oil.
6. Prepare the mayonnaise by mixing the egg yolk, salt, vinegar and lemon and adding the oil in a thin stream using a whisk, adjusting the salt if necessary.
7. Take some grated Parmesan cheese, prepare a wafer in the microwave by cooking it on medium power until crispy or in a non-stick pan.
8. Compose the dish by heating the pumpkin millefeuille in a non-stick pan, lay the crispy parmesan wafer on top and garnish with the onion, pumpkin and Extra Virgin Olive Oil mayonnaise.