1. Clean the pork sirloin, remove the nervous parts, salt and pepper it and season it with aromatic herbs (rosemary, thyme, myrtle).
2. Cook it in a pot, covering it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil at 80 degrees for 45 minutes.
3. Drain it from the oil and let it rest.
4. Cut thick slices, brown it in a non-stick pan on all sides with fennel blossoms.
5. Dice the apples, season with lemon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt.
6. Peel the sprouts and blanch them in lightly salted water.
7. Plate with pork brushed with teriyaki sauce, lay apples on top, garnish with blanched cabbage leaves, oil and purple potato powder.