1. Mix flours, beat eggs with yolks, knead and let stand.
2. In the meantime, bake the pumpkin at 180°C in the oven for about 40 minutes/1 hour (check until cooked, i.e. until it is soft inside), blend it with the marjoram and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Form the tortelli (in this case in the shape of plin) and cook them in plenty of salted water.
4. Sautee them with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chestnuts, salt and pepper.
5. Serve the tortelli with the pumpkin cream, chestnuts and salted ricotta on a plate.