1. Knead all the pasta ingredients, let the dough rest, or start making spaghetti if you prefer fresh pasta.
2. Heat a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add the minced garlic with the parsley and chili pepper.
3. Cut the bread into small cubes and pan-fry with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water, leaving it al dente.
5. Drain the spaghetti and toss with garlic, oil and chilli pepper.
6. Place a sprinkling of nori seaweed and bread tossed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the spaghetti.