1. Cook the chicken in a 130 degree oven for about 1h and 45 minutes with a vegetable base of celery, carrot, onion and white wine.
2. Raise the oven to 200 degrees for 10 minutes to brown.
3. Strip the chanterelle and cut with a knife.
4. Prepare the chopped celery, carrot and onion.
5. Pour the extra-virgin olive oil, celery, carrot and onion into a pan, add the cockerel and pour in the cooking liquid.
6. Add water, bay leaf, rosemary, sage and fennel blossoms, then cook, heat 100 grams of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to 60 degrees with 2 sprigs of rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
7. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water, toss it in the cockerel ragout and finish by adding the rosemary oil and grated Parmesan cheese.