1. To prepare the tortelli, mix the semolina with the egg yolks and 20 g of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and let it rest.
2. Cut the onions and stew them in plenty of oil with the herbs and salt.
3. Boil the potatoes, mash them, then add the evo oil with the onion and herbs.
4. Roll out the dough after letting it rest for 30 minutes, then put the filling and close the tortelli by folding the dough (in this case in the shape of plin).
5. Cook them in plenty of salted water until they come to the surface and toss them in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
6. Finish by adding the caviar and wasabi and decorate with sprouts.