1. Massage the meat with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cook at 80°C in a steam oven, keeping the core at 54°C, and then let cool.
3. Prepare the mayonnaise by putting the egg yolk, salt, vinegar and lemon and adding the oil in a trickle using a whisk, adjusting the salt if necessary.
4. Marinate the tuna, finely chopped, in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and add a few drops of soy sauce.
5. Serve alternating the finely sliced veal with the tuna and finish by adding the capers and Extra Virgin Olive Oil mayonnaise.